Marathoning season 6 of Doctor Who while I paint :)
*spoilers for those who haven’t seen it yet, you massive weirdos*
The part at the beginning of ‘The Impossible Astronaut’ where the Doctor is shot, Amy screams and River and Rory hold her back. Seriously - I get choked up every time. Every ridiculous time.
I sodding love Doctor Who.
- 25 notes
- allpointsbulletindc likes this
- nomorethumbs likes this
- earpuddles likes this
- rockshowgirl likes this
- petuniafist likes this
- bglass likes this
- iamjustsyd likes this
- latenightdramaqueen likes this
- leftwithnoname likes this
- queencardigan said: !!! I am also painting and watching the beginning of season 6! KINDRED SPIRITS. Also now is an excellent time for it, because Neil Armstrong :(
- briancoydesign likes this
- savvylikethat said: I tried it but it was so over the top silly I didnt know if I was to take it seriously or if I was being made fun of LOL. My friends all LOVE it though.
- handinsidethepuppethead likes this
- withaplomb likes this
- dgeekster likes this
- amanwithoutacountry likes this
- sushigrade likes this
- angelchrys likes this
- artydesk reblogged this from jameshance and added:
- phdoesstuff likes this
- artydesk likes this
- angryfawn said: I “like” that you get choked up. I don’t get choked up for anything, as I am heartless.
- steelangel8246 said: Glad I’m not the only one that lets that scene get to them.
- theunforgivinghills likes this
- angryfawn likes this
- jameshance posted this